Kenya Airways: The Pride of Africa Kenya Airways was established in February 1977 following the break up of the East African Community and subsequent disbanding of the jointly-owned East African Airways.
Our Vision is, "To Consistently be a Safe & Profitable Airline that Guarantees World Class Service."
Our Mission is, To Maximize Stakeholder Value by Consistently …
* Providing the Highest level of Customer Satisfaction
* Upholding the Highest level of Safety and Security
* Maximizing Employee Satisfaction
… whilst being Committed to Corporate & Social Responsibility.
Our Goals are,
* To achieve world class standards in service delivery, product quality and operational performance.
* To be the Airline of choice in Africa .
* To develop JKIA as a premier hub in Africa
* To pursue a business model that will deliver consistent level of profitability.
In summary our actions, our behaviour and our attitude at work will be driven by safety, customer satisfaction and quality considerations.
i booked return ticket from India to Accra on 26th May.But now i need to postpone my ticket date .please inform me about the procedure.can i do online? or to which services should i call?looking for your reply very soon