JAHGRACE REAL ESTATE

Verified
Listing
+7Years
With Us
Recentrly
Updated

Company name
JAHGRACE REAL ESTATE
Address
NEW ABIREM- LARBIKROM LA/D O67, Nkawkaw, Ghana
View Map
Phone Number
+233 (0)200903708
+233 (0)240743937
Mobile phone
+233 (0)240743937
Working hours
Wednesday: 9:00AM - 4:00PM  See All
Establishment year 2013
Employees 26-50
Company manager MR. ABURAM PERICLES

Reviews

0 Reviews
0.0
 
Write a Review
This company has no reviews. Be the first to share your experiences!

Questions & Answers

Please i want to know your plots location and the prices

Company Details

Location map
NEW ABIREM- LARBIKROM LA/D O67, Nkawkaw, Ghana Get Directions
Description
JAHGRACE REAL ESTATE is to help every individual in Ghana who is eager to own his/her dream house. With JAHGRACE REAL ESTATE,customers are allowed to save with the company and when he/she reach an amount of 30% of the whole capital needed to put up the structure, the company therefore add the remaining 70% and put up the structure.
Working hours
Monday:9:00AM - 4:00PM
Tuesday:9:00AM - 4:00PM
Wednesday:9:00AM - 4:00PM
Thursday:9:00AM - 4:00PM
Friday:9:00AM - 4:00PM
Saturday:Closed
Sunday:Closed
Products & Services
JAHGRACE CITY PUB
JAHGRACE CITY PUB
Distribution of raw quality local alcohol Wholesale of alcoholic and non-alcoholic products of all sorts
PRICE: From 1,500.00 per drom
JAHGRACE HERBAL CENTER
JAHGRACE HERBAL CENTER
One stop place for all your health problems Very affordable pricing Your health our concern

Verified Business

JAHGRACE REAL ESTATE - company profile is confirmed by company owner / representative person / directory administrator.
Last update: May 2020 - View Status


Related Companies to JAHGRACE REAL ESTATE


BricknBuild

8840 Dr Busia Highstreet. Sakaman junction, Near A1 Bakery, Accra
 Verified+3  Years with us  Updated
3.0
3 Reviews

Gapson Company Limited

P.O.Box OD 571, Odorkor-Accra, Accra
 Verified+5  Years with us  Updated
4.0
4 Reviews

Penny Lane Real Estate Ghana limited

Nortei Ababio St, Accra, Accra
 Verified+4  Years with us  Updated
5.0
2 Reviews

RMK Property Management

9th Floor, Movenpick Ambassadorial Hotel, Accra
 Verified  Updated
5.0
2 Reviews

SILICON REAL ESTATE DEV'T & INV'T CONSULT

P. O. Box AS 147, Asawasi., Kumasi
 Verified+7  Years with us  Updated
5.0
11 Reviews

CBC (PROPERTIES) GLOBAL LIMITED

GM Plaza, Okponglo, Bawaleshie, Accra
 Verified+6  Years with us  Updated
5.0
1 Review

Similiar Page for Your Business?

Make sure everyone can find your business online. Create your dedicated company page on GhanaYello - it's simply and easy!

List Your Business
BACK TO TOP