To seek a satisfying, challenging and fulfilling career in research and agriculture
- 2016 - DateYara Ghana LimitedIntern
• Supporting sales and preliminary numerical analysis of MoFA fertilizer subsidy coupons
• Developing and organised markets through maintaining customer (over 30 clients) relationships
• Developing an android software to support sales through agronomic details
- 2019 - DateINSPYAPublic Relations Officer• Developing and implementing public relations programs.
• Keeping social media pages up to date.
• Preparing and supervising the production of leaflets , promotional videos, photographs, mail
and other promotional materials
- 2018 - DateWest African AIDS Foundation-International Health Care CentreVolunteer• Creating and designing content for monthly newsletters.
• Designing posters and flyers for educational campaigns
• Assisting in documenting advocacy strategies
- 2019 - 2019United Nations Hult PrizeFinalist, Abuja RegionalsPitched a social enterprise marketing strategy
won an online contest
- 2015 - 2019University of GhanaBSc. Agricultural Extension
- 2017 - 2018MR UniversityShort Course, Economics
- 2016 - 2017AlisonOnline Diploma, Environmental Science
- Dexterous in Corel draw for graphic designs.
- Computer skills (Microsoft word, Power Point, Publisher, SPSS, Excel, MIT App inventor, Frontpage and google digital skills)
- Effective researching skills
- Good interpersonal Skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to motivate people
- Blogging about agriculture, food security, climate change and rural development
- Investment banking and stock markets
- Graphic designing
- Music (Keyboard and singing)
- Listening to graduation commencement speeches.
- Sex: Male
- Marital Status: Single
- Religion: Christian
- Nationality: Ghanaian
- Date of Birth: 26-08-1997
This information is visible only for registered users.