View all 969 Jobs
Job vacancy ITN Technical Advisor (Consultant)
View all 969 Jobs
ITN Technical Advisor (Consultant)
Who we areWe’re Population Services International (PSI), the world’s leading non-profit social marketing organization. We work to make it easier for people in the developing world to lead healthier lives and plan the families they desire by marketing affordable products and services that range from mosquito nets to contraceptives to HIV testing.There are over 7,000 “PSI’ers” around the world. It’s a diverse group of entrepreneurs and professionals with an unusually wide range of backgrounds – from the medical industry to the music business - all with unique skills we bring to the job.
The U.S. President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI) VectorLink Project is supporting the National Malaria Control Program (NMCP) to implement mass distribution of insecticide-treated nets in 15 regions in Ghana and requires the services of a consultant for a period of six (6) months.
ITN Technical Advisor Consultant Tasks:
Provides technical assistance in executing ITN mass campaign activities. Specific duties and responsibilities are to:
- Required Skills or Experience
- Relevant graduate degree (MPH, MBA, MSc, etc.) in public health, development management, logistics management, marketing, or business. Alternatively, a bachelor's degree with at least 10 years of additional relevant experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in malaria control in Ghana, preferably ITN-related programs, or related fields.
- Experience in development and facilitation of trainings and other capacity development activities, particularly in the health sector.
- A demonstrated leader in the field of malaria control in Ghana, with an established reputation.
- Additionally, the candidate must have experience in designing or managing ITN distribution activities.
- Strong working experience with health partners at national, regional, and district levels.
- Education: Advanced Degree
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
- Temporary / Contract | Part Time | 21 Apr, 2021WORK ATVitamins, Supplements & Chinese Teas, Ghana
See all jobs