View all 993 Jobs
Job vacancy Biomedical Engineer Intern
View all 993 Jobs
Biomedical Engineer Intern
Sysmex – West & Central Africa, an affiliate of Sysmex Europe GmbH is a Regional Hub for Sysmex activities, offering second level support for Sysmex companies and partners in the West and Central African region in the development of innovative, original and unique high – value - added testing and diagnostics solutions in IVD Industry: haematology, coagulation, urinalysis, life & bioscience and other clinical equipment.As an organization, we are committed and seeking to develop the next Sysmex workforce to build themselves and become readily available for their next careers in Sysmex, so we could collectively aspire to achieve the SWCA vision;‘’We will be the best healthcare testing Company in West and Central Africa providing medical laboratories with quality testing, operational efficiency, access to latest diagnostics tests that ensures public safety, and that hospital systems operate at optimum output’’
Joining us as a Biomedical Engineer / Electrical Engineer will give you the opportunity to work in a team with other engineers/scientists to develop your ability to install, maintain and repair analysers.
- Education, Experience & Skills
- A recent young graduate with a good first degree in Biomedical Engineer or Electrical Engineer preferably a Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering
- Actively enrolled student in an undergraduate (preferably in final year fourth year) or graduate program in Biomedical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong desire to learn and apply new science, and to rapidly grow professionally.
- Engineer Intern may have access to instrumentation to perform their daily lab activities including control, calibration, Analyzer installation and maintenance.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 18 May, 2021JOB BYJobsinGhana
See all jobs