View all 994 Jobs
Job vacancy Accounting Intern
View all 994 Jobs
Sysmex – West & Central Africa, an affiliate of Sysmex Europe GmbH is a Regional Hub for Sysmex activities, offering second level support for Sysmex companies and partners in the West and Central African region in the development of innovative, original and unique high – value - added testing and diagnostics solutions in IVD Industry: haematology, coagulation, urinalysis, life & bioscience and other clinical equipment.As an organization, we are committed and seeking to develop the next Sysmex workforce to build themselves and become readily available for their next careers in Sysmex, so we could collectively aspire to achieve the SWCA vision;‘’We will be the best healthcare testing Company in West and Central Africa providing medical laboratories with quality testing, operational efficiency, access to latest diagnostics tests that ensures public safety, and that hospital systems operate at optimum output’’
Joining us as an Accounting intern will have the opportunity to learn about the usage of accounting software (SAP) and participate in the preparation of journal entries, other accounting activities and assist in analyzing financial data and produce financial reports.
- A recent young graduate with a good first degree in Accounting
- A background knowledge of SAP software will be an advantage
- Experience & Skills
- Must possess a good knowledge of accounting and financial principles
- Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers.
- Knowledge of an accounting software will be an added advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
- Must have a positive attitude
- Must be collaborative, trustworthy, receptive to feedback, and eager to learn
- Must be a motivated team player who can maintain efficiency and accuracy when multitasking.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 18 May, 2021JOB BYJobsinGhana
See all jobs