1.To provide first line assistance to users when problems with systems
2. To help to triage and where possible resolve issues immediately or to log and escalate as appropriate.
3. To provide a conduit for 2 way communication between users and support staff, including champion users, other floorwalkers, service desk.
4. To support and advise on downtime procedures and business continuity to ensure that they are adopted successfully in their allocated local work area.
5. To ensure that all system and process issues and incidents are logged and tracked using formal documentation
6. To become an effective member of the ‘Floor walking Team’ they will require good communication, diagnostic, system and process knowledge and be adaptable to be assigned to multiple locations.
7. To work with managers and staff from across the community to build the confidence of end users in the new system.