View all 388 Jobs
Job vacancy General Manager
View all 388 Jobs
a Construction Company
Plans direct, and coordinates activities of designated projects to ensure that goals or objectives of projects are accomplished within the prescribed period and funding parameters by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Reviewing project proposals or planning to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of the project
- Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of the project, and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
- Prepares project reports for management, client, or others.
- Liaise with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems
- Coordinates project activities with activities or government regulatory or other governmental agencies
- Oversee daily operations of the business unit or organization
- Ensure the creation, implementation, and development of the business plan
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports.
- Provide direct management of key business managers and executives in the business unit.
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives.
- Ensure the overall delivery and quality of the unit’s offerings to customers.
- Evaluate and decide upon key investments in equipment, infrastructure, and talent.
- Report key results to corporate officers.
- Engage with corporate officers in broader organizational strategic planning.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the group
- Maintain budgets and optimize expenses for the group
- Direct the employees’ assessment process
- Ensure that staff follows health and safety regulations according to standards.
- Proven experience as a General Manager or similar executive role
- Knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, Procurement, operations, etc.)
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Business Financing
- MSc/MA in Business, Finance, Project Management, Marketing or relevant field
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to keep the audience active
- Should have a construction background
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 18 May, 2021JOB BYJobsinGhana
See all jobs