A reputable Clinic in East Legon and Tema has a vacant position for the role of Human Resource & Administrative Officer to start work immediately. The successful candidate will have a flexible working schedule through a shift system coupled with two days off each week.
The right candidate must have the required knowledge and skills in:
1. Initiating and facilitating Learning and Development
2. Interpretating and applying sections of the Labour Act, 2003, Act 651 as need be.
3. Consistent supervision of staff attendance
4. Managing the Employment Life Cycle, especially Recruitment and Selection
5. Drafting of Contractual Agreements
6. Superior report writing and communication skills
The above portrays the primary knowledge and skill expectations of the successful candidate.
If you identify with the above requirement, please do not hesitate to drop your detailed cv for our consideration or you may call 233-272734800 for a walk-in interview schedule.
A recognized professional qualification is a plus, however, a bachelor's degree in HRM with not less than 3 years pre or post-relevant experience is acceptable, depending on practical know-how.