View all 1059 Jobs
Job vacancy Customer Acquisition Officer
View all 1059 Jobs
Customer Acquisition Officer
A reputable and rapidly growing organization is seeking the services of smart, confident, performance oriented and experienced professionals to occupy the position of Customer Acquisition Officer.
The Customer Acquisition Coordinator (CAC) will lead the Institution’s efforts at digital customer identification and onboarding under the supervision of the Head, e-Business and Remittances.
The CAC shall be responsible for growing our digital customer base by coordinating institutional customer activation activities with assistance from the Deposit Manager and the branch deposit team in addition to managing Customer Acquisition Officers in the field on a daily basis. The CAC shall also be responsible for leading projects or initiatives for mass customer registrations for corporate entities and informal sector participants across the country while adhering to regulatory and compliance issues.
To oversee the growth of our digital customer base – direct and indirect – in the country, taking initiative to liaise with local functional specialists to set and achieve strategic and operational goals as relates to customer profiling, identification, onboarding and management through the various onboarding channels available.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – DIRECT CUSTOMER RECRUITMENT
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – INDIRECT CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT
Risk, Governance & Control
- COMPETENCY AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- MBA/MA/MSc/BSc/BA (in Marketing, Business Administration or other related field).
- Substantial and diverse experience in all facets of communication, marketing and/or public affairs, interpersonal relations and proven ability to conceptualize, design and implement major campaigns, strategies or programs.
- Good knowledge of principal development issues and development related to the Microfinance sector.
- Good knowledge of financial sector issues.
- Good knowledge of mobile financial service sector issues.
- Demonstrated diplomatic and interpersonal skills required for cultivating effective client relationships/partnerships.
- KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Ability to plan and organize work, setting measurable and realistic timetables.
- Capacity to respond quickly and effectively to changing circumstances generated by either external constraints or internal events.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills
- Effectiveness and viability of work practices.
- Degree of leadership and direction given to the staff where applicable.
- Level of initiative shown in the discharge of responsibilities.
- Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed time frames.
- Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs