Job vacancy Information Security Officer
Information Security Officer
The ARB Apex Bank Ltd has been established by the ARB Apex Bank Ltd. Regulations, 2006 (L.I.1825) to provide banking and other related support services to the Rural and Community Banks (RCBs).
The Bank invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for the position of Information Security Officer.
To assist in the design and implementation of technical security controls with the aid of respective business units to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data, information and assets of the Bank.
The Information Security Officer will assist the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) in the performance of the following duties:
- Minimum of first degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer Engineering from a recognised University, with seven (7) years' post-qualification working experience, preferably in a financial institution.
- A professional qualification in CISA, CISM or CISSP, CEH will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and Skills Required
- Knowledge in business Continuity Management, Auditing and Risk Management.
- Experience in penetration testing and vulnerability assessment
- Experience in designing, implementing and reviewing of systems and network security controls.
- Excellent knowledge in Information Security Management Systems (ISMS).
- Good working knowledge of information risk analysis/management.
- Advanced working understanding of ICT environments,
- Understanding of cyber and security threats.
- Other Attributes
- High level of integrity.
- Good communication skills (written and oral).
- Strong analytical and enquiring mind.
- Must be creative and have an eye for details.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office Suite and Project Management Software.
- Ability to work for prolonged periods of time.
- Education: First Degree
Apply for this Job
We are glad to hear your comments about Information Security Officer job vacancy:
More Job Vacancies
- Temporary / Contract | Full Time | 11 Oct, 2019JOB BYJobsinGhana
See all jobs