View all 1120 Jobs
Job vacancy Graphic Designer/Videographer Volunteer
View all 1120 Jobs
Graphic Designer/Videographer Volunteer
Days for Girls is an award-winning NGO that works to shatter stigma and limitations associated with menstruation for improved health, education and livelihood outcomes. In 2020, Days for Girls has reached more than 2 million women and girls in 144 countries on 6 continents with quality, sustainable menstrual care solutions and health education. Days for Girls Ghana’s mission focuses on embedding solutions to challenges created by a lack of access to menstrual health management resources and reproductive health knowledge by partnering with local grassroots organizations and conducting comprehensive training and mentoring programs. This mission is powered by our three-tier model offering locally made, high-quality washable menstrual hygiene kits, reproductive health education training, and women-led enterprise development. Our current priorities include strengthening our manufacturing capacity, and cost efficiencies, supply chain, consistent evaluation, assessment, and refresher training of our manufacturing staff.Our movement has reached more than 2 million girls - and counting in 2020 alone! With your help, we can reach Every Girl. Everywhere. Period.
Join Our Team
Days for Girls West Africa (DfG West Africa) is seeking highly motivated and skilled personnel as a volunteer to the country program. The role will support graphic designing needs of the offce such as preparing fyers, infographics,content for social media postings,
The position can be remote.
Duties & Responsibilities
The position will work to support these outcomes:
- Skills in Graphic Design
- Photography and Videography editing skills.
- Skills in Infographic and artistic concepts.
- Experience working in a non-proft or NGO setting
- Flexible and professional individual who is capable of taking initiatives
- Creative problem solver
- Desired Competencies
- Experience working in the feld of sexual reproductive health, girls’ education, or NGOs.
- Skills in Written and Verbal Communication
- Passionate about using social media as an advocacy tool
- Competency in G Suite applications (Gmail, Google Docs), Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) as well as other design softwares, egg photoshop,canva, etc.
- Camera handling skills as well as editing will be an added advantage.
- Time Requirement
- The role will require up to 10hrs per week work time.
- The role is fexible and the candidate could work remotely and may be required to visit the offce on certain days depending on the work at hand.
- Education: -:-
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs