View all 1120 Jobs
Job vacancy Sales and Marketing Personnel (Volunteers)
View all 1120 Jobs
Sales and Marketing Personnel (Volunteers)
Days for Girls is an award-winning NGO that works to shatter stigma and limitations associated with menstruation for improved health, education and livelihood outcomes. In 2020, Days for Girls has reached more than 2 million women and girls in 144 countries on 6 continents with quality, sustainable menstrual care solutions and health education. Days for Girls Ghana’s mission focuses on embedding solutions to challenges created by a lack of access to menstrual health management resources and reproductive health knowledge by partnering with local grassroots organizations and conducting comprehensive training and mentoring programs. This mission is powered by our three-tier model offering locally made, high-quality washable menstrual hygiene kits, reproductive health education training, and women-led enterprise development. Our current priorities include strengthening our manufacturing capacity, and cost efficiencies, supply chain, consistent evaluation, assessment, and refresher training of our manufacturing staff.Our movement has reached more than 2 million girls - and counting in 2020 alone! With your help, we can reach Every Girl. Everywhere. Period.
Join Our Team
Duties & Responsibilities
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- Ability to persuade and infuence others as well as Negotiation skills
- Ability to develop and deliver verbal presentations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- Understanding of social marketing approaches.
- Comfortable communicating around menstrual hygiene management and other reproductive health topics. .
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive DFG Ghana brand image to the public..
- Work requires passion for women and girls, dedication and willingness to contribute to female empowerment.
- Diligency, Honesty and accountability required.
- Time Requirement
- The role will require up to 10hrs per week work time.
- The role is fexible and the candidate could work remotely and may be required to visit the offce on certain days depending on the work at hand.
- Education: -:-
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs