View all 1120 Jobs
Job vacancy Projects and Innovations Specialist
View all 1120 Jobs
Projects and Innovations Specialist
An agricultural firm with the mission to improving agriculture productivity and livelihood among smallholder farmers and ensuring food security is looking for a Project and Innovation Specialist, in charge of project management, fund-raising and project monitoring and evaluation. The organization has a number of active projects on women in agriculture, youth incubation, commercial farming, outgrower schemes and digital agriculture in the northern sector of Ghana.
The Project and Innovation Specialist will lead in project design, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing projects. Again, the officer will explore funding opportunities and will take the lead in developing and submitting innovative project concepts and proposals based on donor and investor requirements. The position will be based in Accra with frequent travel to the operational areas of the organization (Northern, Upper East, Upper West, Savannah, and North East regions).
Reporting To: Executive Director
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- At least Bachelor's Degree in international development, project management, agriculture or equivalent work experience
- At least 4 years of practical experience in project management and agriculture projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to delegate effectively
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
- report writing.
- Familiar with project design, development and implementation
- Great presentation and technical documentation skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs