View all 641 Jobs
Job vacancy Office Secretary Needed Urgently!
View all 641 Jobs
Office Secretary Needed Urgently!
We are seeking an energetic and capable administrative secretary to assist us with office administration. In this role, you will be responsible for processing documents, maintaining databases, and liaising with the public. You may also be required to manage office supplies.
To ensure success as an administrative secretary, you should possess excellent communication skills and demonstrable experience in a secretarial role. Outstanding administrative secretaries are highly organized in performing a wide array of administrative duties. An Office Secretary maintains the smooth running of an office through a variety of administrative and clerical duties. They handle office schedules, coordinate meetings and visits, organize files, answer phones and perform a huge array of other essential tasks. Office Secretaries generally work directly for organization or office management, and depending on their experience may also supervise other clerical staff.
Job Functions/ Responsibilities
- Send and receive company emails .
- Handle Office Correspondence and filing systems.
- Handle information request from client and visitors
- Arrange ,Schedule and organize board meetings, staff meetings and other departmental meetings when required.
- Handle the company’s social media marketing.
- Ensuring meetings are effectively organized and minute. Liaising with the Chair to plan meetings. …
- Maintaining effective records and administration. …
- Upholding legal requirements. …
- Communication and correspondence
- Processing, typing, editing, and formatting reports and documents.
- Filing documents, as well as entering data and maintaining databases.
- Liaising with internal departments and communicating with the public.
- Directing internal and external calls, emails, and faxes to designated departments.
- Arranging and scheduling appointments, meetings, and events.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- Assisting with copying, scanning, faxing, emailing, note-taking, and travel bookings.
- Preparing facilities and arranging refreshments for events, if required.
- Observing the best business practices and etiquette
Qualifications / Requirements
- Formal qualification in office administration, secretarial work, or related training.
- High School / Diploma or GED.
- 1-2 years of experience as an Administrative Secretary would be advantageous.
- Advanced proficiency in managing documents, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Ability to liaise internally and externally on administrative matters.
- Exceptional filing, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling and call forwarding systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 22 Sep, 2021JOB BYBusinessGhana Internet Service Ltd
- Employee | Full Time | 21 Sep, 2021JOB BYXyCareers Ghana
See all jobs