Key relationships (Internal Team): Trade Marketing, Legal and Human Resources
Key relationships (External): Advertising/media agency, ATL/BTL, Government agencies, public relations agencies, regulators etc.
Compensation: An attractive package, dependent on experience, skills and qualifications
Our client is seeking an experienced Marketing Communications Officer to coordinate closely with other functions to plan, develop, implement and maintain integrated marketing communications plans using both physical and digital tools to ensure the Group achieves trade marketing KPIs in a cost-efficient manner. Key Responsibilities1. Develop tactical integrated marketing campaigns to assist in the achievement of operational trade marketing goals.
2. Collect, analyze and present information from research and customer feedback as insights to create campaign strategies to deliver solutions for a sustainable organizational performance.
3. Develop, manage and monitor optimally the implementation of channel and or/partnership communication activities including social media presence, engagements and campaigns, public relations, advertising, promotions, events and sponsorship and email marketing ensuring all communications are updated, relevant and reflect the company’s desired positioning on the market.
4. Assists in the achievement of brand positioning.
5. Contribute to the management of customer value propositions and product/service portfolios.
6. Own, manage and evolve all product specific materials (print and social media/online presence) i.e., concept development, copywriting and production of collateral materials (web content, brochures, paraphernalia and email campaigns, advertising, newsletter, presentations), and manage budget for strategic initiatives and key product campaigns, trade shows etc.
7. Use social analytics and listening tools to identify improvements to organizational processes that will enhance social reputation.
8. Work with managers and team to implement change initiatives.
9. Forge and maintain positive long-term relationships with external partners, suppliers and clients and implement SLAs and MOUs along with Legal and Compliance to support campaign objectives.
10. Ensure that all marketing communications activities are fully aligned and comply with the Group corporate governance processes and relevant legislation and regulations for all country operations.
11. Support Human Resources with employee communication and engagement practices. This would include development and execution of materials and resources geared toward sustained employee satisfaction.
12. Keep informed of developments in the functional areas and use this information to help the Group operate with initiative and innovation.
13. Act as an internal consultant to bring attention and solutions to institutional priorities.