View all 1186 Jobs
Job vacancy Warehouse Manager
View all 1186 Jobs
GLAHCO, is a Ghanaian Investment Holding Company engaged in the hospitality, real estate and agricultural sectors.
Summary of Role
The role holder will oversee the efficient storage and dispatch of a range of goods.
As a warehouse manager, you'll need to:
- Work experience
- Experience of working in a team and dealing with people in a warehouse setting will improve your chances.
- Having retail experience and experience of working in a supervisory role is also advantageous.
- Other relevant skills
- excellent oral and written communication skills
- numeracy and an understanding offinance for stock management
- people management skills, including the ability to inspire, lead and motivate a team of people, delegate work and explain ideas
- teamworking skills
- planning and organising skills to effectively manage thee flow of stock
- analytical ability
- accuracy and attention to detail
- initiative and decisiveness
- technical and IT skills, particularly when it comes to database management and spreadsheets
- problem-solving skills and the ability to work on a tactical and strategic level
- the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- a flexible approach to work
- knowledge of the legal requirements of operating a warehouse
- knowledge of FDA, EPA and other relevant statutory regulations regarding
- Must have a pleasant personality
- Other qualificationsAlthough you don't need a specific degree to become a warehouse manager, the following:
- business information systems
- business, management or economics
- business with languages
- operational research
- retail management
- supply chain management
- transport, distribution or logistics
- Procurement and Logistics Management. .
- Education: Bachelor’s / HND
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 21 Oct, 2021JOB BYJobsinGhana
See all jobs