Job vacancy Software Engineer
Koachie Health Systems (KHS) is a non-governmental and non-profit Health IT organization based in Ghana, Accra. We are dedicated to improving patient care through technology by working in partnership with government, partners, civil societies and the private sector. We focus on software development and implementation
We require the services of a technically intelligent software engineer to develop and support healthcare and other applications (Web, Desktop, Mobile)
- Required Skills and Experience:
- Logical Thinking & Problem-solving
- Patience & Attention to Detail
- Written Communication
- Applicant must have a Computer/Engineering/Information Technology degree with 2 to 3 years working experience in software development.
- Qualified candidates should have the ability to develop Web Applications primarily and Desktop/Mobile Applications and have the following technical skills: –Programming Languages: C#, Java, Shell Scripting
- Database Systems: Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, Pervasive SQL, SQLite, OpenEdge
- Candidates should be self-motivated and willing to work overtime when required to meet deadlines.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
How to Apply
Apply for this job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs