Job vacancy Health, Environment, Safety & Quality (HSEQ) Officer
17 Aug, 2019
Health, Environment, Safety & Quality (HSEQ) Officer
- BSc in Environmental Health or its equivalent
- Possessing most relevant (if not all) Safety Qualification/Certification
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ work experience in a similar position.
- Hands on experience in H&SE and quality control
- Microsoft office use and outlook
- Technical Competencies
- Coordinates organizational health, safety and environmental policies and regulations to ensure a health, safe and environmental compliant working environment
- Monitors the removal of physical, biological and chemical hazards and trains employees on health, safety and associated environmental policies, procedures, and regulations
- Conducts inspections of work area and equipment for compliance with health, safety and environmental requirements.
- Ensures employees in each function follow established health, safety and environmental protection procedures and comply with associated government institutions and local regulations
- Designs reporting skills system to advise and create a case for prosecution following in the event of serious accident at workplace
- designs and maintains inspection records
- Provides direction for all quality control activities and advise in the day-to-day operations
- Personality Competencies
- Ability to relate effectively to people at all levels
- Good verbal communication ( English) and presentation skills
- Assertiveness – ability to articulate view points and stick to them where necessary
- Coping with pressure: - ability to cope with work, time and people pressures.
- Detail Orientation: - ability to cope with detail without getting lost; ability to pay attention to details, be concerned with, or analyze detail without getting bogged down.
- Ability to keep to time and other commitments; delivers on commitments made to others.
- Education: Bachelor’s / HND
15 Sep, 2019
Share this job offer
59 Okodan St, Blue Gate district, Osu, Accra near Papaye, Takoradi
Apply for this Job
Unfortunately this job vacancy expired.
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 18 Sep, 2019JOB BYXyCareers Ghana
See all jobs