View all 695 Jobs
Job vacancy Direct Sales Principal
View all 695 Jobs
Direct Sales Principal
The Direct Sales Principal is responsible for the provision of expert knowledge and influences the direct sales strategy. They hold responsibility for driving direct sales activities through face-to-face, phone, or door-to-door channels, which drive the sales of products and services directly to either consumer or business customers. Focusing on new business and developing existing customer accounts for higher penetration through customer account management. The Direct Sales Principal focusses upon planning and executing activities for high value business dealings and negotiations, signing up contracts and identifying opportunities and strategies to win business from the customers. Typically reports to the Head of Direct Sales.
- Influences strategic decision making related to Direct Sales plans to support the achievement of the Sales strategy;
- Plans and deliver sales activities around customer acquisitions, customer retentions and customer care within assigned sales segment (including Consumer or Business) and in line with customer strategic needs and requirements;
- Leads on solutions for customer needs and requirements, interacting with Pre-Sales and Product teams;
- Influence customers decisions through specific sales skills and product and industry knowledge;
- Executes against own sales targets;
- Uses advanced analytical thought to understand customer industry and needs and develops a customer specific strategy and business plan in line with Vodafone product and service portfolio;
- Builds strong relations and works closely with internal stakeholders to deliver activities in response to internal/external business issues that impact upon revenue, cost or margin;
- Demonstrates strong communication skills and effectively interacts with and influences wider stakeholder groups;
- Supports internal negotiations at a senior level to ensure delivery of negotiations and signing up contracts for medium/large customers;
- Collaborates with internal teams (e.g. Pre-Sales, Technology, Marketing, Commercial Mlanning) on the preparation of individual business customer solutions based on customer requirements;
- May mentor junior staff;
- May have accountability for budget in area.
Qualification/ Requirement , Skills
- Selling Business Outcomes
- Digital Selling
- Commercial Acumen in the B2B Environment
- Customer Centricity
- B2B Product Knowledge and Proposition Delivery
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and best practices.
- Capacity to manage various projects and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs