Job vacancy Contact Center Agent
Contact Center Agent
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future. Reporting to the Contact Center Lead, you will be responsible for providing timely resolution of all queries based on both telephonic and non-telephonic contacts and execute the support model of the Nestlé Business Services Accra Contact Center. You will also ensure the accuracy and timeliness of services delivered to employees is in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
A day in the life of...
Drive Operational Excellence:
- Executing the standard support model for both Tier 1 and Tier 2 contacts for both telephonic and non-telephonic contacts
- Providing direct support on guidelines, procedures, deep knowledge transfer on process, End to End view, status of requests, Key
- Performance Indicators, Service Level Agreements, help chain and data standards
- Dispatching of Tier 2 queries to the right stakeholders and timely closure of tickets
Ensure Service Delivery:
- Executing operational delivery of all activities pertaining to the contact center and ensuring the execution of the Contact Center
- Support Model for all service lines within the service delivery framework of H2R.
- Providing inputs to manage risks, issues, escalations and change in a cost effective and timely manner to deliver the agreed KPIs and SLAs for all Contact Center services.
- Supporting Nestlé Continuous Excellence process improvement initiatives through Operational Reviews etc.
Reporting and Analytics:
- Providing support in the generation and publication of all relevant reports and analytics
Partner with Stakeholders:
- Providing relevant inputs and support to ensure robust communication with the Nestlé Business Service Hire to Retire operations teams, Center of Competence, Nestlé in the Markets, and GMBs on agreed scope of services, governance processes to achieve of Service Level Agreements (SLA) and KPIs.
- Performing periodic activities and relevant reviews with Hire to Retire process teams and the Contact Center Lead
- Contributing to Continuous Improvements programs and standardization of processes across all markets in scope, whenever possible
- What will make you successful
- Proficiency in the Zulu and English Language is a basic requirement since the selected candidate will be supporting South Africa
- Having a background in Customer Service experience or a related field will be a plus
- Basic computer skills e.g. use of Microsoft office, Outlook etc.
Minimum Educational qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Relevant work experience: Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs