Job vacancy EHS & Security Coordinator
23 Aug, 2019
EHS & Security Coordinator
- Monitoring and strongly advocating compliance with Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights
- Ensuring safe launch and recovery drills of Fast Rescue Daughter Craft (FRDC)
- Executing the safety of the patrol teams whiles onboard the FRDCs
- Executing that patrol teams are trained to a competent level ideally so that they can operate the FRDCs independently.
- Managing the deployment and movement of daughter craft by maintaining communication with coxswain of daughter craft and advise. Intercepting and escorting intruding fishing canoes and vessels out of the Exclusion Zones.
- Monitoring and ensuring the readiness of EHS&S vessels and equipment or systems under contract scope to meet performance standards of the vessel.
- Overseeing the continuous training of the ship’s crew on the deployment of Oil Spill and ensuring that response equipment in line with the vessel’s scope of work
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Merchant marine officer with an STCW Class 2 Deck Officer certificate
- BOSIET Certificate with HUET certificate
- MIST (Minimum Industry Safety Training) certificate
- An advanced qualification in OPITO Fast Rescue Craft (FRC)/RYA powerboat OR, STCW Proficiency in Fast Rescue Boat/Survival Craft & Rescue Boats
- A NEBOSH O&G (or equivalent internationally recognized) qualification
- An IMO Level 2 Accredited Oil Spill Response Certificate
- A Marine Mammal Observation.
- A qualified ISPS Ship Security Officer or Port Facility Security Officer (STCW 2010).
31 Aug, 2019
Share this job offer
Apply for this Job
Unfortunately this job vacancy expired.
We are glad to hear your comments about EHS & Security Coordinator job vacancy:
Loading please wait...
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 15 Oct, 2019JOB BYXyCareers Ghana
See all jobs