Job vacancy Finance Administrator
A reputable firm is looking to recruit a Financial Administrator.
We are looking for a Finance Administrator to organize our company’s day-to-day accounting procedures.
Finance Administrator responsibilities include maintaining records for all transactions, preparing monthly and quarterly financial reports and processing reimbursements. If you have a background in Finance and knowledge of bookkeeping activities, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help us manage and allocate our resources effectively.
- Create and update spreadsheets of daily transactions
- Manage accounts receivable and payable
- Review and process reimbursements
- Prepare budgets
- Maintain reports on financial metrics, including investments, return on assets and growth rates
- Keep records of invoices and tax payments
- Manage company’s liabilities (e.g. insurance premium)
- Identify and address account discrepancies
- Participate in payroll processes
- Report on financial projections (e.g. liquidity and cash flow)
- Proven work experience as a Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant or similar role
- Hands-on experience with accounting software, like QuickBooks
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (creating spreadsheets and charts and using financial Excel functions)
- Good understanding of bookkeeping procedures
- Time-management and organization skills
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
How to Apply
Apply for this job
We are glad to hear your comments about Finance Administrator job vacancy:
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs