Job vacancy Officer, E Banking
Officer, E Banking
Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
Manage and maintain Electronic banking activities to ensure the integrity of the Banks database and
provide exceptional customer service and support across all Electronic banking and channels systems such as
ATM Switch, ATMs, Payment Cards, Mobile Banking,Internet Banking, Mobile App, Messaging & Alerting system, WebSphere Application Server, JBOSS, Web Servers, Application database (oracle), and Point of Sale (POS).
Provide support to our consumer and business customers as well as our Retail, Corporate and Investment banking. Process, verify and reconcile the electronic banking transactions to ensure accuracy and adherence
to policies, procedures and bank regulations. In addition, Electronic Banking/Channel Support Specialist will monitor performance of Electronic Banking/Channel activities in the Bank in order to ensuravailability,reliability and security of digital channels in a manner that meet Business requirements with speed and agility.
The individual will also participate in all activities around UAT and Business Continuity Plan (Disaster recovery
plan), like configuring and managing all E-Banking systems, deployment of fixes, testing and other system administrations.
- Managing and Supporting all E-Banking platforms to ensure exceptional Customer experience
- Perform proactive monitoring of system by completing on time system checks.
- Perform detailed analysis and resolution on all incidents/request reported/detected.
- Identify repetitive incidents and recommend for a solution.
- Engage with business partners to ensure smooth operational.
- Manage third party vendors to ensure smooth operational.
- Engage with L2 team to derive solutions on escalated requests.
- Provide input for monthly reports/dashboard.
Decisionmaking/ participate in User Acceptance Test activities and projectimplementation for successful introduction of solutions and new products
- Ability to take dynamic and effective decisions within reasonable time when critical system issues are encountered.
Set up of the test environment to ensure its up dated as required.
- Participate in designing and reviewing of unit testing and system integration testing (SIT) completed by head office functions or other country teams.
- Participate in deployment of the test scripts onto the relevant systems for automated tests and that manual test scripts are prepared where required.
- Deployment of solution or new products as required.
- Review the test results and derive solutions on issues occurred during the test.
- Make recommendations for system changes that cause faults on go-live, to the supervisor in terms of rolling back to the previous version or reverting to the backup system. Oversee the roll back or switch over.
- Prepare and provide technical inputs that will be used for communication of functional changes.
- Participate in preparation of training materials for banking system users.
Risk and Compliance- Ensure systems integrity and secured E-Banking platforms
- Ensure alignment and compliance with Group IT standard procedures and processes, eg. DRP, BCP, fault management, ATMS EOD support and procedures.
- Participate in Business Continuity Management by driving the execution of business resumption testing on all E-Banking systems at least twice a year.
- Create and implement corrective actions for gaps identified during Business Continuity Management activities.
- Ensure that standard operating processes, control requirements and risk management frameworks are in place.
- Review audit reports that relate to electronic banking and participate in the development and implementation of remedial action
- Prepare and submit all requirements for control reviews to supervisor
- Participate in formal investigations of logged risks incidents related to E-Banking. Ensure that all events are properly analysed and closed out.
- Participate in risk and vulnerability assessment and implement correct measures to remediate all the identified risks.
- Ensure adequate support for Stanlib and Brokerage systems
- Keep Stanlib and Brokerage systems up all times
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs