Job vacancy Senior Consultant
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
Deloitte West Africa is a cluster of Deloitte offices that has joined together to provide seamless cross-border services to our clients in the region and to pass on the benefits of scale and access to resources that this organisation can generate. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across these regions: Nigeria and Ghana.
In Ghana, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organisations, specialising in providing Audit, Tax & Regulatory, Business Process Solutions, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, to consumer business and industrial products, telecommunications, energy and resources, manufacturing and the public sector.
Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. We understand that our professionals hold interests outside of the work space and we aim to encourage work/life balance, supporting them in all aspects of their lives.
About Tax and Regulatory Services
Deloitte offers its clients a broad range of fully integrated tax services. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with business and industry knowledge to help our clients excel globally.
Our major service offerings include:
- Business Tax
- Transfer Pricing
- International Tax
- Global Employer Services
- Tax Management Consulting
- Indirect Tax
- Mergers and Acquisition Tax
We are seeking suitably qualified high performing professionals to join our transfer pricing team in our Tax and Regulatory Department. This role will be responsible for providing support in delivering clients’ projects/engagements, providing leadership to subordinates and providing support to project team members.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to collaborate with other Deloitte member Firms and work with a number of high profile multinational organisations and further develop their leadership capabilities.
- Conduct functional, risk, business, industry, intercompany transactions and economic analysis
- Prepare Transfer Pricing (TP) reports and TP returns
- Represent clients on Transfer Pricing audits and reviews conducted by the tax authority
- Manage engagements with clients
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Must have graduated from a recognized University in Ghana or overseas with a minimum of second class upper in Accounting, Taxation, Management, Economics, Law or related discipline
- Qualified or partly qualified member of ICAG, CITG, ACCA, CIMA
- Minimum of 4 years cognate experience
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Clear understanding, citation and application of the transfer pricing guidelines and regulations
- Good logical reasoning, problem solving and analytical skills
- Sound writing, oral communication and presentation skills
- Data management and analysis experience
- Proficiency in the use of computer packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project Office, Access, etc. Very good use of PowerPoint and Excel is a strong advantage
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs