Job vacancy Volunteer Coordinator
We are looking for a competent Volunteer Coordinator to manager volunteers through to their arrival, placements, monitoring of on-going projects and their departure. Candidate will be responsible for allocating responsibilities for volunteers.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people from diverse cultural background
- Excellent organizational and team coordination abilities
- A pleasant, outgoing personality
- Experience in managing volunteers
- Working knowledge of databases and MS office(especially excel)
- Qualifications and Experience
- Must have a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in social work, Business Administration, Human Resources or any relevant field.
- Must have 1-2 years progressive experience in social work or volunteer management
- Must have experience working with local communities
- Prior experience in local or international NGO environment will be an asset
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs