Job vacancy Operator
GGBPLC operates from two sites in five drinks categories: Stout, Lager, RTD, Non-alcoholic Malt and Mainstream spirits, as well as the distribution of Spirits.
Growth in the Ghana economy is expected to continue at mid to high single digit in a competitive environment.
Consumers and customers in this region expect products of the highest quality. There is also growing middle classes who are likely to experiment with new products.
GGBPLC is undertaking significant change process, principally in the areas of accountability, quality maintenance practices, supply planning, cost reduction and efficiency. In line with its objectives GGBPLC will develop its people and create an environment that attracts and retains the best people.
As the Supply function we will produce quality products in a safe environment at competitive costs, on time and in full with no errors.
The BMF operator is an individual with brewing operational expertise on Fermentation profile and Beer Membrane Filtration (BMF) plant. He is responsible for ensuring the KPIs related to Lager Yeast Management, Fermentation, BMF plant and Beer Quality are being adhered to as defined by CODEX and DWB Standards, in addition to Safety, Flavour, waste and Excellence in Supply Chain (EISC) requirements..
- Build great relationships with those you work with, both internally and externally.
- Be honest and open at all times; demonstrate high integrity.
- Be imaginative in finding solutions to issues and pursuing opportunities for the business.
- Develop and apply a great understanding of the business to your work
Connect to Diageo Purpose
- Show pride in Diageo; act as a positive representative of the company and our reputation
Consistently deliver great performance
- Demonstrate drive to make a positive difference to business performance
- Show commitment to outstanding team work
- Be clear about your own performance commitments, ensure they are linked to business goals
- Develop and apply self-awareness, get to know your own strengths and development needs.
- Grow your capability and experience and look for and respond to feedback commitments.
- To support Brewing and Processing of GGBPLC brands by being reliable and efficient in their operations.
- To support SBT meetings in the Brewing Department.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs