View all 1150 Jobs
Job vacancy District Sales Manager
View all 1150 Jobs
District Sales Manager
iDE is an international not-for-profit NGO with a unique business approach to poverty eradication. For 36 years around the world—and 10 years in Ghana — iDE has pioneered innovative market-based approaches to improve access to safe water and sanitation and increase agricultural incomes.iDE Ghana designs to context sustainable social enterprises in Water, Sanitation, Hygiene and Agriculture. Our unique and collective passion to create new market opportunities is unlocking the potential of local entrepreneurs all over the country. Through innovating affordable products and services for our customers we are making a profound social impact in the communities that we live, love and serve. We currently employ or contract more than 200 people across 41 districts in Ghana.
An International NGO in the WASH sector is seeking to engage a District Sales Manager in Mampong/Ejura area. Applicants MUST be based at the indicated areas.
- Degree/HND in Marketing, Business, Economics from a recognized educational institution.
- At least 2 years work experience in similar role.
- Ability to speak Dagbani and/or any other languages within the Northern Region.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce.
- Teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- Organized, flexible, detail-oriented, and hardworking.
- Positive attitude, responsive with good interpersonal skills.
- People management skills.
- Ability to build and nurture relationships.
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining required performance standards.
- Good supervisory and coaching skills.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Dynamic, self-motivated, target driven and results oriented.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Holds a valid driving license and capability to ride a motorbike.
- Education: HND/ First Degree
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
Request for Applications to Provide Construction Consultancy Services to Children Believe and Partner ProgramsEmployee | Full Time | 30 Jun, 2022JOB BYJobsinGhana
See all jobs