- A minimum of a degree is required
- At least 1 years’ work experience
Job Offer Communication Officer/Administrator in Teshie
Job TitleCommunication Officer/Administrator
- Write or Edit information on company and other websites as required by management.
- Check and corresponds with customers on company’s websites
- Develop assigned value communications and advocacy materials.
- Will be responsible for day to day running of the office and other official duties.
- Handling correspondence.
- Implementing new procedures and administrative systems.
- Liaising with relevant organisations.
- Should know something about graphic designing
Martin Sowa's Road, Mangoese. , Teshie
Browse All Jobs