Job vacancy Communication Officer/Administrator in Teshie
28 Oct, 2018
- A minimum of a degree is required
- At least 1 years’ work experience
- Write or Edit information on company and other websites as required by management.
- Check and corresponds with customers on company’s websites
- Develop assigned value communications and advocacy materials.
- Will be responsible for day to day running of the office and other official duties.
- Handling correspondence.
- Implementing new procedures and administrative systems.
- Liaising with relevant organisations.
- Should know something about graphic designing
Share this job offer
Apply for this Job
We are glad to hear your comments about Communication Officer/Administrator job vacancy:
Loading please wait...
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs