Job vacancy Windows AND Doors Sales Representative in Accra
15 Nov, 2018
Windows AND Doors Sales Representative
Our Yehans Windows & Doors Sales Specialist is focused on both the professional home and commercial buildings. Our Specialists work hard to ensure a high-quality product in a time and price sensitive industry. The Specialist is responsible for generating and securing new sales within the window and door product lines to increase the profitability of the company. They are expected to targets assigned segments such as commercial, multifamily,stores and residential buildings. Especially new buildings.
- • Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
- • Results Orientation: a drive/persistence for results, with high energy.
- • Communication: an outstanding communicator-verbal and written.
- • Collaboration: a team builder who can effectively collaborate.
- • Planning: an ability to think ahead and plan over a 6-18 month time span.
- • Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- • Cognitive Ability: problem analysis and problem resolution at a functional level.
- • Integrity/Honesty: Outstanding
- The successful candidate for this role will possess the following:
- • Sales focused with a confidence in approaching and acquiring new customers
- • Experience identifying and securing business opportunities in the windows and doors market
- • Strong attention to detail
- • Ability to read, understand and interpret blue prints.
- • Excellent communication skills
- • Articulate deadlines, expectations and needs with vendors, customer and managers
- • Work with job site supervisors
- • Ability to perform tasks and manage time with minimal oversight in a team environment
- • Customer focused
- • Flexibility to work at a variety of locations including job sites
- • Adaptability in a fast-paced environment where priorities can be redirected
- • Computer literate and proficient in MS Office Suite.
- • Must have knowledge in the building and Security systems industry
- We offer a competitive commission structure and comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, wellness benefits, life insurance, short term and long term disability, Social Security plan.
- This description indicates the general nature of the tasks and responsibilities required of positions given this classification. It is not intended as a complete list of specific duties and responsibilities. Nor is it intended to limit or modify the right of management to assign, direct, and control the specific duties of individuals performing this function. The Company reserves the right to change, modify, amend, add to or delete from any section of this document as it deems, in its judgment, to be proper. This description supersedes any previous descriptions for this position.
Commission Based Structure
Share this job offer
75 Boundary Road , Accra
Apply for this Job
More Job Offers
- Internship | Full Time | 17 May, 2019WORK ATJessel HR Consult
- Employee | Full Time | 14 May, 2019WORK ATJessel HR Consult
See all jobs