Yehans International Ghana limited is the West African market leader for safe and secure, energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, service provider, and system integrator, Building Technologies has offerings for fire protection; life safety; and security as well as building automation; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and energy management. Since 1995, Yehans has helped to modernize nearly 7,000 buildings in various parts of Africa, including important country landmarks such as the American Embassy, The Canadian Embassy, The Latter-Day Saints church, Ernest Chemist, Tema Harbor Authority, etc.
For more information, please visit:
Job Offer SALES EXECUTIVE FOR SECURITY SYSTEMS in Accra
Job TitleSALES EXECUTIVE FOR SECURITY SYSTEMS
- JOB ACTIVITIES
- • Identify Opportunities.
- • Manage and Plan Accounts
- • Negotiate and Close
- • Articulate and Deliver Value Proposition
- • Manage Momentum Through the Sales Cycle
- • Establish Rapport with Customers
- Manage all aspects of engagements with existing and new customers for our organization. You will build relationships and understand customer business to provide appropriate products or solutions. You will define sales and growth strategy toward key customers while aligning with critical sales business objectives. You will identify opportunities and build credibility with customers Utilize your product knowledge to deliver the value proposition to the customers.
- Increase overall performance of the organization by creating strong customer relationships and new customer partnerships within your organization.
- Develop and maximize Yehans presence and market share in designated accounts and territory.
- Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere Sales Organization.
- YOU MUST HAVE
- • At least High School Diploma.
- • 3 years of outside sales experience
- • 3 years of industry experience in the security Systems Industry
- WE VALUE
- • Significant experience in a Sales/Account Management related field
- • Excellent communication skills
- • Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- • Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
- Yehans International Company is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or tribal differences.
Commission Based Structure
75 Boundary Road , Accra
Browse All Jobs