Yehans International Ghana Limited offers only the highest quality products and service. Our clientele includes contractors, architects, health care facilities, colleges and universities. We specialize in the provision of Sliding Windows/Doors, Curtain Walls, Alucobond Cladding, Office partitions, Frameless glass Doors, Shower cubicles, Balustrade and sales of Aluminum profiles and accessories. We are a group of professionals who give attention to details in all our job executions.
We are offering an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to serve our East Legon, Accra, Office.
Product lines include:
• Security Systems and Installations
• Burglar Proofing Systems
• Aluminum Profiles and Installations
• Windows and Doors Installations
• Garage Doors and Installations
• Construction Works and many More
Job Offer PROJECT MANAGER in Accra
Job TitlePROJECT MANAGER
- Responsible for planning, coordination, and control of a work projects from its inception to the time it is completed. Responsible for ensuring that the client requirements regarding the functionality and standards are met.
- Preparation of submittals to customer and resubmittal as necessary.
- Review of acknowledgments from suppliers to review compliance with material released.
- Field dimensions for product as necessary, and attendance at project meetings as necessary.
- Troubleshooting issues with customers, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Monitoring the flow of products from suppliers and subcontractors to meet the schedule.
- Monitor financial information on projects for material, labor and subcontractors and company overhead
- Quality control of installation and materials including subcontractors.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning, directing, scheduling, design and coordination of the installation.
- Review of construction documents and Bid Recaps at turnover meetings.
- Review of contract terms and conditions and scope of work with salesperson and Change Orders.
- Involvement in selecting, hiring and overseeing the work done by subcontractors.
- Managing and oversight of the Project Engineers if applicable.
- Ensuring the project is completed with a specified time frame.
- Review of submittals whether internal or external for compliance with contract documents.
- Must have great attention to detail.
- Possess good communications and organizational skills.
- Problem solving skills and time management skills.
Commission Based Structure
75 Boundary Road , Accra
Browse All Jobs