Job vacancy Event organiser in Accra
Temporary / Contract
17 Sep, 2019
A reputable non-profit organisation, like "Right To Play", located in Accra is looking to engage in the service of a qualified event organiser or programme manager (Ladies most preferred) who is willing to offer a short-live voluntary service towards an upcoming national conference.
- 1. Good experience in programme management or event organising
- 2. Good understanding of social media
- 3. Team player attitude
- 4. Pleasant demeanor
- 5. Conversant with Word, Excel and the internet
- 1. Updating senior management about programme preparation
- 2. Managing brand and communication.
- 3. Developing event feedback surveys.
- 4. Negotiating sponsorship deals.
- 5. Brainstorming and implementing event plans and concepts.
- 6. Ensuring successful dispatch of all invitational letters
- 1. Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- 2. Friendly and flexible work environment
GHC 1000 (Negotiable) (GHS)
Share this job offer
Apply for this Job
We are glad to hear your comments about Event organiser job vacancy:
Loading please wait...
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs