Job vacancy Results Analyst
The Results Analyst supports the entire SNDR1 team by providing research and analysis of information, data, statistics, and maintaining and updating the related tools, methodologies, and databases. The Results Analyst will be responsible for the maintenance, tracking of indicators from the Results Measurement Framework by collecting, extracting, compiling, and analysing data from multiple sources to deliver analysis on performance. The incumbent is responsible for data collection, mining, and visualization for other work streams in the division, i.e. the Management Action record that tracks Management’s implementation of the Independent evaluation recommendations.
Within the Division, the incumbent supports the other Results Officers by analysing, transforming the required data into a clear and compelling presentable format such as charts, tables, and graphs to support and enhance the effectiveness of results reporting.
Duties and responsibilities
Under the supervision and guidance of the Division Manager, the Results Analyst will:
- Consolidate the Result Measurement Framework data set; review the available documentation, including Project Appraisal Reports and Project Completion Reports and data from a broad range of sources (e.g. SAP, private sector database, etc...).
- Provide assistance in the preparation of the Annual Development Effectiveness Reviews by collecting data, performing due-diligence, undertaking data analysis; support the preparation of other reports as needed, including data analysis for the African Development Fund and countries in fragile situations.
- Maintain the Management Action Record System and production of the Flashlight reports tracking Management actions committed in response to evaluations.
- Support relevant departments to improve the collection of relevant results data. Take actions to fill missing information, including proposals for appropriate methodologies and interact with Task Managers where no documentation is available.
- Take a leading role in data quality check regarding the result Measurement Framework, ensuring data consistency, reliability and robustness; ensure gender disaggregated data are properly reported.
- Support the implementation of the Result Reporting System, including data entry, testing, etc..
- Analyze, categorize and establish patterns, trends and correlations and make projections based on a clear set of assumptions.
- Support the work of Division as required.
- Master’s degree in statistics, mathematics, economics with quantitative training or a related field;
- Four (4) years relevant experience in a compilation, processing, validation, statistical analysis, data analytics and evaluation of statistics, preferably in national statistics offices or international organizations;
- Excellent technical, analytical skills and established operational track record of achieving results;
- Analyses relationships among several parts of a problem or situation
- Expresses complex concepts, thoughts and ideas clearly through visual representation using judgment in the choice of angle for analyzing and displaying data, elements of correlation and trends requiring attention, choice of formats and visualization effects.
- Experience working within the private sector is highly desirable.
- Strong IT skills and familiarity with database management tools like Access, MySQL, etc;
- Knowledge of statistics software like Stata, Excel with VBA programming, SPSS, Cspro and Open Data Kit (ODK);
- Strong conceptual abilities and capacity to produce high-quality analytical work. Good judgment in dealing with complex and sensitive policy issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to work effectively with teams in a multicultural environment.
- Demonstrated ability to establish plans and priorities and advance initiatives with energy and commitment.
- Proven capacity to produce quality results on a timely basis and according to budget.
- Written and verbal communication skills in English and/or French (with a working knowledge of the other language)
- Good organisational skills and demonstrated ability to manage a variable workload in a team environment, including the ability to meet deadlines.
- Results Focus, Teamwork, Communication, Building Effective Relationships, Knowledge Sharing and Continuous Improvement
- Competent in the use of Bank ERP (SAP) and standard Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Excel and PowerPoint).
How to Apply
Apply for this job
We are glad to hear your comments about Results Analyst job vacancy:
More Job Vacancies
- Temporary / Contract | Full Time | 11 Oct, 2019JOB BYJobsinGhana
See all jobs