Job vacancy Dispatch Rider, Transport Department
Dispatch Rider, Transport Department
A reputable institution invites applications from suitably qualified Ghanaian for the following position as Dispatch Rider in its Transport Department.
Reports Directly to Head of Transport Department
- Responsible for updating the rider’s logbook on a daily basis will required information
- Ensuring that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely of when the need wises.
- Carrying out daily inspection on the general condition of assigned motorcycle and properly locking motorcycle when there is a need to leave it
- Delivering and picking up the Service’s documents.
- Ensuring all scheduled deliveries are made on time.
- Ensuring proper use of the Service’s property.
- Preparing and submitting timely delivery reports.
- Keeping record of daily visits in the logbook.
- Maintaining accurate records.
- SSCE or its equivalent
- Adequate knowledge of the structure of motorcycles.
- Must be a skilled motorcycle rider.
- Must possess a rider’s licence.
- Ability to speak, understand and write the English
- Must be willing to work at odd hours during peak
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must have a positive attitude towards work.
- Ability to mad and follow travel guides, plan and learn routes.
- Ability to interpret road signs and markings.
- Must be physically fit.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Must be friendly and presentable.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in similar role.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send applications to:
Advert No. 341
C/o Graphic Communications Group Ltd
P. 0. Box 742, Accra
Apply for this Job
We are glad to hear your comments about Dispatch Rider, Transport Department job vacancy:
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs