Job vacancy Cocoa Plan Manager
Cocoa Plan Manager
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Central & West Africa Ltd is currently looking for a Cocoa Plan Manager who will be responsible for the implementation of Nestlé Cocoa Plan amongst our partners in Ghana.
The Nestlé Cocoa Plan (NCP) was launched in 2009 to tackle the issues in Cocoa sector, with the vision to improve the lives of farmers and the quality of their product. There are three main pillars to our activities: Better Farming, Better Lives and Better Cocoa. Over time it has increased its scope into gender and deforestation.
A day in the life of...
- Oversight of Nestlé Cocoa Plan implementation in Ghana
- Monitoring and evaluation (M+E) of Nestlé Cocoa Plan , including CocoaAction protocols
- Child labour monitoring and remediation system
- Nestlé Action plan for Cocoa and Forests Initiative in Ghana
- Agronomic support to suppliers and lead farmers
- Implementation and monitoring of Good / Sustainable Agricultural practices
- Improvement and innovation in all NCP areas
What will make you successful
- Agronomy and child labour experience
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in Agricultural work, M+E and social issues management such as child labour
- Excellent knowledge of tropical crops specifically on Cocoa
- Field experience in agricultural project management.
- MS Office program
- Good knowledge on sourcing of agricultural raw materials
- Project management skills, including use of relevant tools and instruments
- Leadership without direct reports.
Apply for this Job
We are glad to hear your comments about Cocoa Plan Manager job vacancy:
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 22 Oct, 2019JOB BYLabor Power Recruitment and Staffing Solutions Ltd
See all jobs