Job vacancy Managing Controller
20 Sep, 2019
A reputable international company is looking to recruit a Managing Controller.
- Guides decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Monitors and confirms condition by conducting audits; providing information to external auditors.
- Maximizes return, and limits risk, on cash by minimizing bank balances; making investments.
- Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating data; recommending plans.
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Provides status of condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting data.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Ensures operation of equipment by establishing preventive maintenance requirements and service contracts; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration with an emphasis in Accounting, or a related field
- Ideal candidate has 5 to 10 years of experience in related field
- Excellent computer skills; experience in accounting software and Microsoft Office Suite; Access, database, or other system knowledge
- Proficiency with accounting software and experience with a software system implementation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical ability to develop and implement improvements or recommendations
- Attention to detail
- Able to work well with senior executives and team, as well as mentor/lead other team members
31 Oct, 2019 (16 days left)
Share this job offer
How to Apply
Please apply for this job on ngcareers.com webpage:
Apply for this job
Apply for this job
We are glad to hear your comments about Managing Controller job vacancy:
Loading please wait...
More Job Vacancies
- Temporary / Contract | Full Time | 11 Oct, 2019JOB BYJobsinGhana
See all jobs