Job vacancy Logistic Supervisor
To ensure effective and timely implementation of all logistics daily operational goals inclusive of Shipping functions and Inventory Management.
Involves managing the loading of trucks, setting up delivery routes, and unloading of materialsWhat You Will Do
- To be the assistant of Chinese manager.
- Help to make the company business strategy and giving suggestions.
- Help to deal with the external relationship, like client, logistics companies or government departments.
- Assisting to set up employee management regulations.
- In charge of daily work arrangement and local staffs management.
- Schedule Shipments and Deliveries
- Build Relationships with Vendors
- Maintain Warehouse Inventory
- Other assignments arranged by the Chinese manager;
- Should have at least 5 years’ logistics/Express company working experience.
- Have working experience in global companies preferred, like DHL,FedEx,UPS.
- Should have at least 3 years’ team management experience.
- Age between 30-40 years old.
- Education：Undergraduate in Logistics or Business /Marketing major preferred.
- Passionate in work, aggressive and with a strong will to succeed.
- Can adapt to strong work intensity.
- Gender: Preferably male but women are encouraged to apply
Apply for this Job
We are glad to hear your comments about Logistic Supervisor job vacancy:
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs