Job vacancy Driver
Plan International Ghana, an international child-centered community development organization, is looking for a dynamic and results-oriented person to fill the position of Driver. The position is located at the Volta Program Unit / Ho and reports to the Logistics & Procurement Coordinator.
To enhance the project by driving the project vehicle and providing administration support.
Typical Responsibilities - Key End Results of Position:
- GCE O level/SSS
- At least 5 years' driving experience in the formal sector
- Valid driving license with at least class C
- Experience in the NGO sector preferably with child-related development organisation, would be an advantage
- Fluency in the Ewe Language is required.
- Basic auto mechanic skills
- Good knowledge of the Highway Codes
- Defensive driving
- Good communication skills
- Good verbal and writing skills
- Good inter-personal skills
- Good planning and organizing abilities
- Timeliness and proactive in the discharge of duties
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels as is required
- Communicates in a manner that inspires confidence and professionalism
- High sense of judgment and responsibility
- High safety awareness level of area of operation
- Good team player
- Travel requirementsThis position entails 80% travelling time within Plan offices and in the Program Units with 20% of the time on office related activities.
- Level of Contact with Children:Mid contact: Occasional interaction with children
- Education: SSSCE/WASSCE
Apply for this Job
We are glad to hear your comments about Driver job vacancy:
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs