P.O.Box GP 1446 , Accra
View all 1 Jobs
Job vacancy Dump Truck Drivers in Accra
12 October, 2019
Dump Truck Drivers
We are looking to hire a dedicated Dump Truck Drivers to transport various materials to construction sites. The Dump Truck Driver’s responsibilities include using the cranks and levers inside the truck to unload materials, supervising the loading of materials onto the truck, and inspecting the truck for any mechanical issues before and after every trip. You should also be able to safely drive and operate the truck in all weather conditions.
- - Minimum of JHS Certificate (BECE).
- - Valid Class F Driver’s License.
- - Valid Medical Examiner’s Certificate.
- - Clean driving record.
- - Proven experience operating a standard dump truck.
- - Working knowledge of construction site safety, truck maintenance, and road safety regulations.
- - Excellent problem-solving skills.
- - Exceptional customer service skills.
- - Effective communication skills.
- - Transporting crushed rock, sand, and gravel to and from specified locations.
- - Verifying the types of materials being transported and ensuring that they do not exceed weight restrictions.
- - Ensuring that the materials are loaded correctly onto the dump truck.
- - Greasing the dump truck every 5,000 miles.
- - Inspecting the dump truck before and after every trip, which includes checking the oil, gas and water levels as well as the lights and tires.
- - Promptly reporting any accidents, injuries or mechanical faults to management.
- - Performing regular maintenance to ensure that the truck is in good working order.
- - Maintaining accurate driver logs.
- - Complying with all safety rules and regulations.
- Interesting and challenging work.
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities.
- Friendly and flexible
1 Dec, 2019
Share this job offer
Apply for this Job
Unfortunately this job vacancy expired.
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs