Job vacancy Interns (Automotive Technicians & Mechanics)
Interns (Automotive Technicians & Mechanics)
Hertz, also referred to as Hertz Ghana is a Hertz International franchise based in Ghana. Hertz is the leading car rental organization in the world and can be found in countless countries. It is a well reliable brand that conveys quality and safety for its users. Our company, Sylva Spare Plus Co. Ltd is currently the sole franchisee of Hertz in Ghana.
Reports to: Workshop Manager
Desired start date: ASAP
Duration: 3 months (minimum)
Job Code: SSP-AMEI-071019
Sylva Spare Plus Company Limited has been operating in Ghana for more than 18 years and proudly representing high end brands for Trucks, Cars and Generators in various locations including Tema, Spintex, Kumasi and Takoradi.
The company is in search of auto mechanical and auto engineering graduates to participate in its internship programme starting in November 2019. The aim of the programme is to give fresh graduates a real-world environment with our trained technicians and mechanics. Interns will be tasked with assisting the workshop team with prevention maintenance, diagnostics and repair of vehicles and trucks. They will also participate in mini projects in relation to development of SOPs, reporting templates and research.
The Interns will perform the following duties:
- Support the workshop team with mechanical diagnosis and repairs for all brands according to manufacturer standards in a manner that guarantees quality and efficiency
- Support with mechanical, electrical diagnosis and repairs according to manufacturers’ standards
- Handle mini projects including documenting procedures and guidelines, designing reporting templates, research etc;
- Participate in in-house training and assessment exercises organized for workshop team.
Required Skills or Experience
- A good first degree in Electrical Auto Engineering, Mechanical Auto Engineering or equivalent is required;
- Knowledge and familiarity with diagnostic and auto repair tools and equipment;
- Willingness to participate in in-house training programmes;
- Ability to maintain professional standards;
- Smart, highly motivated and a quick learner;
- Females are strongly encouraged to apply.
Location: Tema, Takoradi & Kumasi
Apply for this Job
We are glad to hear your comments about Interns (Automotive Technicians & Mechanics) job vacancy:
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs