Job vacancy Tipper Truck Drivers in Accra
13 May, 2019
Tipper Truck Drivers
The Truck driver will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of goods and other articles of trade to our customers. You will be tasked with driving and maintaining the Tipper Truck that will be assigned to you, as well as working closely with our team of dispatchers in order to plan routes and track deliveries.
- • A class “F” is required.
- • Successful candidates must have a clean driving record
- • Must pass a drug and alcohol test.
- • Must at least have Basic Educational Certificate
- • Drive long distances to deliver goods to customers.
- • Load and unload cargo
- • Record cargo deliveries
- • Refuel and clean Vehicles
- • Report road incidents to the dispatcher
- • Follow traffic laws
- • Inspect trucks and record issues
- • Follow accident procedures
- • Keep activities log and log hours
- • Report mechanical problems to maintenance personnel
- • Plan routes using GPS system
- • Get goods to the client on time
- • Maintain a positive attitude with customers
- • Keep Driver License up to date
- Interesting and Challenging work.
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities.
- Flexibly and friendly work environment.
From GHS 1200 and above
Share this job offer
P.O.Box GP 1446 , Accra
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs