Job vacancy Risk Manager
In a volatile world, effective risk management protects, sustains and improves business performance. As a risk professional, you’ll be focused on helping our clients develop an integrated and sustainable approach to risk and control that encompasses a holistic view of people, process and technology. Delivering some of the most significant and class-leading projects globally, you’ll be part of a market-leading network of risk professionals, forming high-performing teams that deliver exceptional client service and contribute to building a better working world.
Your career is yours to shape. We offer structured learning and development that will give you the analytical and consultancy skills to succeed. Our clients require innovative solutions to their challenges. We’ll equip you with the ability to deliver. And as part our global network, you’ll gain valuable experience across different geographies and sectors. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
As a member of our Advisory team, you will collaborate with our clients to deliver risk solutions covering corporate governance, enterprise risk management, compliance and IT risk and assurance. To be able to assist clients to meet these increasing demands, we require the skills and expertise of a Risk Manager to join our team.
- Assess/design of Enterprise Risk Management frameworks
- Assess/design of internal audit and internal control functions
- Planning, execution and reporting of internal audit assignments (co-source and outsource)
- Provision of assurance on technology, processes and assessment of control effectiveness
- Training delivery, on corporate governance, risk management etc
- SOX assessment and implementation
- Internal Audit/Internal Control function assessment
- Compliance assessment
- Contribute to performance feedback and people-related initiatives.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrate our fundamental values: professional respect to all team members; personal accountability; trustworthiness; and teamwork.
- Create a positive learning culture - you will develop junior team members through effective supervising, coaching, and mentoring
- Act as Counsellor to one or more team member
To qualify for the role, you must have the following:
Technical Skills and Experience
- Experience in working in a consulting environment is highly desired
- Working knowledge of GRC systems
- Knowledge in customer engagement with understanding of leading practices and industry challenges
- Ability to handle multiple clients and multiple team members with confidence
- Strong analytical thinking, problem solving, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral English
- Execution focused and proven ability to get things done
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Educational and Academic Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Science or Business Administration from a reputable institution
- Professional certification (e.g. ACCA / CA / CRCMP, CIA etc)
- An advanced degree from a reputable institution will be a bonus
Apply for this Job
We are glad to hear your comments about Risk Manager job vacancy:
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs