Job vacancy A Company Secretary in Accra
13 May, 2019
A Company Secretary
The Secretary position assists the entire staff with daily management of the office by performing tasks such as handling documents, greeting clients, answering phone calls and recording information. The role requires excellent verbal communication skills as well as the ability to write and email communications clearly. Secretaries are also responsible for providing direct support to management by completing delegated tasks, completing various administrative duties and effectively handling their schedules.
- • Computer Literate
- • Qualification in Secretary ship preferably Diploma
- • At least two years of experience in an administrative position
- • Attention to detail
- • Excellent written and oral communication skills
- • Good communication and interpersonal skill
- • Answer all incoming phone calls and place outgoing calls when necessary
- • Route calls to appropriate personnel if available, and if not, record and pass along reason for call
- • Set appointments and maintain schedules for management
- • Keep office stocked with supplies such as paper, pens and ink
- • Send, receive and sort the mail
- • Maintain tidiness and organization of office
- Interesting and challenging work.
- Highly skilled team carrier opportunities.
- Flexible and friendly work environment.
From GHS 700 and above
Share this job offer
P.O.Box GP 1446 , Accra
Apply for this Job
More Job Offers
- Internship | Full Time | 17 May, 2019WORK ATJessel HR Consult
- Employee | Full Time | 14 May, 2019WORK ATJessel HR Consult
See all jobs