Job vacancy Senior Legal Consultant
18 Oct, 2019
Senior Legal Consultant
Reporting to the CEO, you will provide corporate legal and transaction advisory services to clients.
- The successful lawyer will be:
- An intelligent and active individual with a good first degree from a recognized university.
- Ghana Bar-qualifed; International Bar qualification may be considered
- Post-graduate qualifications are welcome but the right candidate will have not less than five (5) years post-qualification experience, and would have worked on corporate matters.
- Oil/Gas, Power, Mining, Agricultural, Industry sector experience would be an advantage.
- Superior delivery of client services, acute alertness and attention to detail on the part of counsel and subordinates
- He/she must have the flair and ability to engage with local and international clients, perform to their expectations and also attract new business.
- Will be analytical, hard working, and must be prepared to put in long work hours.
- Education: Qualified
15 Nov, 2019 (2 days left)
Share this job offer
Apply for this Job
We are glad to hear your comments about Senior Legal Consultant job vacancy:
Loading please wait...
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs