Job vacancy Account Officer
27 May, 2019
Looking for a new challenge? Join an Accouting / Business advisory firm at Adenta as an Accountant.
- • Degree in Accounting.
- • ACCA or ICAG part II
- • Accounting software knowledge
- • Must be highly reliable
- • Excellent organizational skills including the ability to determine priorities, meet regular deadlines and take / follow up action.
- • Demonstrate a high level of oral communication & interpersonal skills liaise & consult with internal & external stake holders regarding sensitive matters and maintain effective working relationships in a high volume environment.
- • Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- • Resolving conflict
- • Analyzing information
- • Multi tasking
- 1. Monitor & Coordinate with clients with regard to generation of income.
- 2. Pass necessary journal entries & prepare cash trial and bank reconciliation statement.
- 3. Prepare bank reconciliation statement every month.
- 4. Posting to general ledger.
- 5. Prepare payroll & make remittances including Salary forwarding.
- 6. Must prepare monthly statutory on behalf of clients for filing at various Government Agencies.
- 7. Communicating with staff / clients regarding invoicing and payment of invoices.
- 8. Manage & reconcile client’s petty cash
- 9. Communicate with creditors regarding outstanding accounts and payment of outstanding accounts.
- 10. Liase and provide service information and resolve any emerging problems that clients might face with accuracy & efficiency.
- 11. Generate sales leads
- 12. Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- 13. Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Friendly team
- Great learning environment
Share this job offer
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs