Job vacancy Recovery Officer in Accra
Temporary / Contract
10 Jun, 2019
The Recovery Officer is responsible for the collection of debts prior to legal recovery proceedings commencing, negotiating payments/payment arrangements, handling debtor enquiries and provides administrative assistance to the team.
- team player attidude
- Collect outstanding debts from clients and achieve collection target to ensure positive cash flow.
- Maintain debtor’s book to ensure that the debt status is accurate and latest.
- Develop reports on aged debt accounts and days sales outstanding (DSO) reports.
- Monitor slow moving accounts to identify delinquent debts and take necessary action to recover the debts.
- Offer 24×7 services to customers in prompt and accurate manner.
- Post customers’ check and ensure timely credit transfer.
- Review collection queue to perform collection activities accordingly.
- Adhere to customer policies and procedures.
- Close a specific number of collection accounts each month to meet assigned target.
- Contact debtors and implement repayment schedules and terms.
- Assist the company to take legal action against debtors by providing necessary information.
- Maintain security and confidentiality of company and customer information.
- Follow legal requirements during debt collections to avoid legal issues.
- Attend educational programs for professional growth and skill development.
Share this job offer
Jornaa street, Kinsby- Junction, Achimota., Accra
Apply for this Job
More Job Offers
See all jobs