Mallam - McCarthy hill junction, Behind ECOBANK, Accra
View all 5 Jobs
Job vacancy Gardener in Accra
24 February, 2020
Concord Hostel & Apartment at McCarthy Hill Junction is looking for a candidates interested in the role of a Gardener. Ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, fit and capable of heavy work, focused, friendly, ready to learn and follow instructions, reliable, honest and self-motivated.
- 1. Must be literate.
- 2. Must have prior knowledge in gardening.
- 1. Soil cultivation, digging, forking, mulching, watering, raking, weeding, edging, pruning, seed sowing, bed preparation and planting.
- 2. The use and maintenance of hand tools and basic light machinery.
- 3. Adjustments of mower height and quality of cut, etc.
- 4. Oil level checks and check for damage to any mower.
- 5. Report equipment malfunctions to the Estate Officer as and when noticed.
- 6. To ensure all equipment, machinery are stored securely and clean after use.
- 7. Plant and transplant flowers, shrubs, trees and lawns.
- 8. Maintain gardens by naturally fertilizing, trimming and making sure that plant are receiving adequate water.
- 9. Prune trees and hedges in ways that help the plants' health, are safe and look good.
- 10. Maintain lawn and grass areas.
- 11. To keep the gardens, thoroughfares and footpaths clear and free from litter at all times.
- 12. Planting (purchasing, organizing etc.)
- 13. Pruning and cutting hedges.
- 14. Outside maintenance including pathways, pond, steps, walls etc.
- 15. Tiding up and cleaning outside of the hotel building.
- 16. Keep the tool shed / store room clean and tidy.
- 17. Good knowledge of plants, must be organized and able to follow schedule.
15 Mar, 2020
Share this job offer
Apply for this Job
Unfortunately this job vacancy expired.
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs