View all 545 Jobs
Job vacancy Partner Support Analyst
View all 545 Jobs
Partner Support Analyst
MFS Africa is the leading digital payments hub in Africa, enabling low-cost payments across the continent. The company works in close partnership with mobile network operators and financial institutions to bring simple and relevant payment services to unbanked people. MFS Africa connects over 180 million mobile money users across sub-Saharan Africa through its platform – the MFS Hub. As a B2B platform company, the MFS Hub processes cross-border remittances, merchant payments, airtime top-ups, detects/prevents fraud, and runs a world-class back-office.
MFS Africa seeks a self-motivated, energetic Partner Support Analyst. You will work with the Partner Support Manager and other Analysts in resolving both general back office customer calls and technical issues reported by and affecting our partners and ensuring that support calls and help desk tickets are dealt with promptly and appropriately. Further to this, you will participate in the continuous learning of the organisation through documenting novel issues and appropriate steps for their resolution. We look forward to you bringing your expertise as an advanced technical help-desk specialist with previous experience in Telco/ICT customer support environments on making customer journeys a pleasant experience. You will constantly provide valuable input into the improvement of services through network and services monitoring, proactively problem-solve to avoid similar issues re-occurring, and apply best-practice when resolving customer issues. You will work closely with the team of current Partner Support Analysts in customer-query management and issue resolution.
This position is based in Accra, Ghana and you will be required to work after hours, Monday to Friday (mornings and late evenings) and weekends (one Saturday and two Sundays per month). Hours worked per week will not exceed 40 hours per week.
Job Title: Partner Support Analyst
Duties And Responsibilities
- Responding to calls and tickets logged through the MFS Africa ticketing system
- Consulting system logs to investigate issues described in tickets
- Liaising between Partner Support Agents, Team Leader, and Partner Support Manager to resolve issues and provide excellent service to partners
- Documenting issue resolution to contribute to department reference and training materials
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Certification in customer care-related courses advantageous
- Previous experience on the use of various service desk tools
- Advanced technical help-desk experience, with network monitoring tools and methodologies advantageous
- 1 – 3 years of experience in a customer support or technical support role
- Have the right to work in Ghana
Skills And Competencies
- Self-starter with a natural curiosity for constant services improvement
- Fluency in English and French (oral and written)
- Ability to multitask in an environment with shifting priorities
- Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding environment
- Highly solution oriented with solid problem-solving ability
- Possess a strong bias towards action
- Willingness to perform at a level that exceeds expectation
- Undertakes their role with the highest level of integrity
- Ranked by Fast Company as Second Most Innovative Company in Africa
- Work with innovative new technologies on the cutting edge of fintech.
- Attractive package including performance bonus
- Strong and collegial company culture with 20+ nationalities represented
- Massive growth potential
- Bring simple and relevant financial services to the developing world – make a difference!
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs