View all 758 Jobs
Job vacancy Head, People & Culture (HR) - VisionFund Ghana
View all 758 Jobs
Head, People & Culture (HR) - VisionFund Ghana
VisionFund Ghana is part of a network of International Microfinance Institutions working in 31 countries across Africa, Asia, Latin America, Middle East and Eastern Europe. VisionFund International is a subsidiary of World Vision International and we work in partnership to unlock the economic potential for communities to thrive, by providing financial empowerment to families to create jobs and incomes that improve the well-being of children. VisionFund Ghana has 22 branches/zones across the 16 regions of Ghana and serves clients in mostly Rural and Peri-Urban communities.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To manage & coordinate human resources strategy for VisionFund Ghana including manpower planning, recruitment & selection, orientation, placement, performance management, compensation package, staff development and talent management.
- Master/Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resources Management or related field.
- Bachelors’ Degree in HR, Social Science, Psychology or related field.
- Excellent interpersonal counseling & problem- solving skills.
- Very good knowledge of oral & written English.
- Very good analytical & reporting skills.
- Good trainer, facilitator, mentor and coach.
- Experienced in using various human resource information systems.
- Good knowledge of WV &VFI Partnership (an added advantage).
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications.
- Be a good leader.
- Familiar with Core business.
- Model and demonstrate effective Christian leadership and able to lead daily devotions.
- Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Temporary / Contract | Full Time | 25 Oct, 2020JOB BYJobsinGhana
See all jobs